Archive for November, 2008
Effective November 5, 2008:
- There are no white tees or blue tees. We have transcended those color distinctions. All tees are red.
- 95% of golfers hitting 85 or more are going to see a handicap cut.
- A high handicapper can play whatever ball he wants.
- If you are a low handicapper, and a high handicapper plays your ball, well, you can drop another ball if you want, but you’re gonna have to take a two-stroke penalty.
- In alternate-shot match play, if your partner hits out of bounds, you may hit again without penalty if you declare, “Hey, he’s just a guy who played with me for 20 years. I had no idea he hit shots like that.”